Tuesday, April 1, 2008

here comes the blithering idiot

blast off to the planet mars/ edharringtonn smacks the bars
Clamp the shanty lamp/ air the heightly ramp/ shine above the blimp/ SKY PIMP! SKY PIMP!
rats wrap cats with snacks / wheeze holds down these tracks
maps aired satellite pictures of west villiage/ greenwich hitting up alternative new age
nuances bounce roll and wither/ when you hear my shiny rhymes you come hither
Blithering idiot spitting gold from my mouf/ Like ludacris punchin yo lights out
kickin it old school like vans/ off the wall into a trance
hacking and cackling comes with dank/ girls watch out, cuz i like to spank
they call me Corporal Punishment/ bitchasses give shit up for lent
watch me, all my money spent/ watch me, im hoppin rent

smack intamately,
ed harrington

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow man that rhyme was dope shit we should start a crew. lets call it the blithering idiots