Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mark Ritsema


okay marky mark have it your way.
forget Estrada, and remember Mark Ritsema, address 2203 garfield avenue, 55409, mpls, mn.
(1988-2008)

Mark was born in Orange City Iowa on June something 1988, to mother (name) and father (forgot his too).
Mark was not an only child, he was the "runt" being second born, to much attentioned brother Davis Ritsema.
Mark grew up a happy child, even making it to the cover of Minnesota Parent when he was 7. he enjoyed going to glen mason basketball camps, and skateboarding.
Mark went to Fulton elementary, later to be named Lake Harriet Community School. the mascot is a dragon. He was involved in the social climate, and was well liked by his peers. Once, Mark was skateboarding and, well, he just threw up a little bit. just a little.
Mark had a good childhood, with good friends, and influential music, like CSN, and Magnetic Fields. but in 10th grade, things took a turn for the worst, and started a downward spiral into sorrow and darkness, because of the shame he had for being in the shadow of Davis' fame coming from the success of the pop-punk band Scholar's Dispute.
Mark has since longed for fame, and leads a staggered lifestyle of drinking and listening to Feist heavily. The ups are unreal and the downs are too real... I just... i just can't focus. my mind... it's like a kaleidescope, twisting, so many colours turning and growing i can't see anything else. yes!
yes! i need this, "I have so much present inside my present
Inside my present and so
So much past inside my present
Inside my present inside my present"

mark died of voyeurism to the head, when perverts were looking into his window on april 23rd 2008

2 comments:

Mo said...

I had a really good conversation with Mark once about...oh wait no, that was Davis, nevermind.

omgliketotallywtf said...

How did you get all my info?!>!>!