Sunday, March 23, 2008

this blog is dedicated to Kate Farstead.

cats. i want to talk about how much i like cats.
i bring this up because i have a cat that is cuddling with me right now, and it's the tip of the tip in cuteness, and i never want it to end.
i like cats because they purr, cuddle, play, and annoy the hell out of me sometimes. I feel like everyone should have a cat at some point in their lives, because of the aforesaid actions of them. One of my favorite things to do with a cat is get my face all up on it and motorboat it with much passion. it makes me very gooey inside, and hard outside to even think about it. i can't stand it anymore! time for what i call a "trip to a place called happiness"...*snuggles face on cats midrift, does it again, time for another but focus on the face a bit more this time* ohhh yeah that was good shit!
well, i can't blog anymore, because i like this cat more than ya'll.